This ticket is sold by Artist to Audience Pty Ltd (ABN 44 096 650 805) who is responsible for the Event. The following conditions are both of sale (including any resale or subsequent assignment), entry and attendance at the Event.
- 'You' and 'your' refers to the customer. 'We', 'us', 'our', 'Emedia Campaigns’ and 'Event organiser' refers to Emedia Campaigns Pty Ltd its participating contractors, volunteers and authorised persons. This agreement means these terms and conditions and any other conditions specified by us on our website and booking forms.
- All bookings and ticket purchases are non-transferable and may not be sold or transferred by you. (Conditions Apply).
- If you select the Print at Home E-Ticket delivery option for your Emedia Campaigns ticket(s) you will be able to update the name on your Print at Home E-Ticket(s) after the initial registration.
- We reserve the right to charge a fee for the replacement of lost, destroyed or stolen tickets.
- NO REFUND OR EXCHANGE ON ANY TICKET will be given or service fee except in accordance with the applicable Live Performance Australia code of practice for Event Ticketing www.liveperformance.com.au . This is an all-weather event. No refunds will be made should you choose not to attend due to inclement weather.
- There will be no refund on any unused portion of tickets if you or your invitees are asked or forced to leave or if you decide not to attend any part of the Event.
Artists and Venues
We reserve the right to add, withdraw, substitute restaurants, menus, artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, and audience capacity.
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the Event for any reason. In the event of the cancellation in advance of the Event, we will provide a refund less an amount to cover the cost of ticketing.
- We reserve the right at any time, to make changes to the venue(s) of the Event. In the event of a change to a venue, the details will be published on the Emedia Campaigns website.
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the Event organiser and each venue's terms of admission, copies of which are available online and from Emedia Campaigns on request.
- If entering the Event as an adult, ID to prove legal age must be shown at the Emedia Campaigns venue entrances, if required or on request.
- Families must enter the Event at the same time. Any minor under 18 years cannot enter except in company with a responsible adult in accord with the Liquor Act.
- It may be a condition of entry to the Event that a search of your person and/or your possessions and motor vehicle is required at the time of entry to the venue. GLASS, ALCOHOL, WEAPONS, ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES or any item the Event organisers consider may be used in an illegal or offensive manner may be confiscated. Refusal to consent to a search WILL prevent entry to the Event, without refund.
- Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased through an authorised point of sale. Do not share your ticket barcode, it may prevent entry.
Audio and Visual
Audio or visual recordings of the Event are prohibited. Still cameras are permitted but images may only be used for private purposes. By attending the Event, you consent to being included in any film and/or sound recordings of the Event that may take place and agree for these recordings to be used by the Event organiser.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability of any nature for the acts, omissions or default of those providing services in connection with the Event or any liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay or additional expenses which are incurred at or in association with this Event. Where legislation implies any condition or warranty which cannot be excluded or modified, that condition or warranty will be deemed to be included in this agreement. However, our liability for any breach of such condition or warranty will be limited, at our option, to the resupply of the services or the cost of having the services supplied again. In no event will we be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary or special damages.
- Admission is at the ticket holders own risk. You acknowledge that neither the Organiser, nor any of the Emedia Campaigns venues or restaurants will be responsible for any loss or damage to property (including personal property such as bags, money or other personal items) brought to or purchased at the Event by you or your invitees.
- You will be liable for any loss or damage caused at the Event by you or your invitees.
- You must ensure that you and your invitees act in an orderly manner when attending the Event. We may refuse entry or evict you or any of your invitees if you or they are behaving in an intoxicated, disorderly, offensive, threatening or inappropriate manner, towards any person. Any patrons who are inappropriately dressed may be denied entry or be asked to leave the Event. Enforcement of this regulation is at the discretion of the Security Officer on Duty.
- The Event is open to all ages. Children under the age of 15 years that attend the Event must be supervised by a responsible adult (in accord with the Liquor Act) at all times. Children who behave in a disorderly, disruptive or inappropriate manner may at the sole discretion of the Event organisers, be required to leave with their family.
Alcohol, smoking, illegal substances and Glass
The whole venue is a GLASS FREE ZONE and no glass shall be brought into any part of the venue including the car parks. Please do not bring glass into the Event, broken glass and the Emedia Campaigns do not mix, consider your fellow humans feet.
THE Emedia Campaigns EVENT VENUE AREAS ARE LICENSED. Any patron wishing to consume alcohol must have photographic ID. We reserve the right to evict patrons who disobey or break Responsible Service of alcohol legislation and the law.
- Anyone found supplying or buying alcohol for a minor will be evicted from the Event and will face criminal charges.
- Anyone found supplying or consuming illicit drugs will be evicted from the premises and face criminal charges.
- Certain areas within the Event venues may be smoke free zones. Smoking will not be permitted within the confines of the specific signed areas at each venue.
- Sealed plastic water bottles are permitted to be brought into the Event. The contents of any opened plastic water bottles will not be permitted into the venue.
- Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion whether commercial or non-commercial without prior written consent of the Event organisers.
- No BYO food, alcohol or drinks (with the exception of unopened bottled water) will be admitted to any of the participating venues.
- Footwear must be worn at all times on the site.
- Animals are not permitted, except in accordance with legislation.
- Fires and fireworks are not permitted.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
- Some ticket types (such as tickets for under 18’s) may require adherence to specific guidelines that are published on the Event website from time to time. You must ensure that you meet such guidelines.
- Any breach of any of these terms and conditions will entitle the Event organisers to evict the ticket holder from the venue and confiscate any ticket or wristband, without refund.
Environment and Community
Emedia Campaigns Pty Ltd cares for the environment and community. Please be respectful and place any litter in the recycle or other bins provided around the venue. Be waste and water wise - thank you.
Please respect our venue and neighbours and do not create excessive noise or litter while travelling to and from the Event.